(1) PBT and (2) YTs for sale

hmoore

I have a Powder Blue Tang (PBT) and two Yellow Tangs (YT) that I would like to sell. I have had them for some years and they have all gotten along well in the 135G tank they're in now. I would like to get $75 for the PBT and $50 per YT. These fish have all been very robust, almost bulletproof. Feel free to come see them and feed them by hand.

I would like the 2 that you have left but there is no way they could go into my current 75g. I just finished leak testing a 225g thats going to be replacing the 75. No idea on when that'll be finished though.

After all of these years, I'm in no rush. They're in the tank with two ocellaris clowns I picked up about 8 years ago. So, no one will put any pressure on them, esp the PBT since he rules the roost. Just keep me posted on your progress (via PM). I can also send you pics or video if you send me an email addy.

Christmas 2016 update:
$50 for the Powder Blue
$30 for the Yellow Tang

These fish are bullet proof (well, not really). They did live through a full day power outage two years ago.

They cleaned the tank better than it has ever been. After that, I did not know what they'd eat. One by one, I would see needles slough off one. A bit later - another would bite the dust. I probably should have only taken one or two from you. Those things are excellent cleaners.

Suffice it to say, I should not keep any urchin.

Thanks Kelley! That makes me feel a little better about it. :)

I should probably start another thread, but I also have a pair of osc clowns that I got from a fellow AL reefer (Kevin C) about 10 years ago. $40 for both.

Last edited:
This weekend only:

$25 for the Yellow Tang but only if it's picked up in BHAM by Saturday. If I put him in the new setup, I'll end up keeping him.

Back