1 year old Biocube 14 pics

oneoffcustom

Here is a couple shots of my biocube 14g. Originally bought by my dad after i purchased a 29g biocube, he got bored in the hobby. He has had this tank most of its life and now has passed it to me. Alot of the frags came from a 2.5 gallon i had up, and the others were my dads.

The background on this tank is kinda boreing, it has all its original filtration (bio-balls, and return pump). The lighting is stock, though in the pictures i have a 250w metal halide over it. The halide goes to my 150 gallon but i wanted to test it over a tank. Here are some shots, let me know what you think.

oneoffcustom

oneoffcustom

oneoffcustom

oneoffcustom

nice tank. you should get a FTS. love the zoas. i have the 29gal and i put a fuge in instead of the bioballs. are you trying to get the maroon and ocellaris clown to become a bonded pair? (if thats even possible)

Thanks

Thanks

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15467257#post15467257 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by romsoccer12
nice tank. you should get a FTS. love the zoas. i have the 29gal and i put a fuge in instead of the bioballs. are you trying to get the maroon and ocellaris clown to become a bonded pair? (if thats even possible)

On the clowns no, i had the small orange one since he hatched, he was almost micro-scopic. The maroon was in the tank from my dad. One will transfer to my 150g and the other will remain in this tank.

FTS! I would like to see the whole thing it looks nice. Here is my 12g after 4 months...
microandmore170.jpg

Good Luck tank looks great! ;)

Back