100 Astrea 100 Cerith

andyjd

International Nomad
I've just ordered 100 Astrea & 100 Cerith from keyscritter.com, cost me $99.

Now that really is too many for my system but its a bargain :)
anybody want some?

not looking to make money, just get some of it back!

I'm located in Auburn, AL

I need some also If Harry does not want all,but Auburn is a bit far for me.Are you in Huntsville often?I could meet ya there.

Last edited:
I dont mind shipping, although i've had bad luck when someone shipped some Zoa's to me via USPS

I'd like 5 astrea and 5 ceriths... If anyone that is near you would like to get them from you and then bring them to the september meeting, I could re-pay you $10 for holding/gas/being a nice person.

I'd like to pick up a few. I might actually be driving through montgomery next weekend (not this coming weekend) if you still have a few extra...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8150647#post8150647 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by andyjd
Getting to Montgomery is not a problem

Well, I wouldn't mind meeting you in Auburn. Isn't Montgomery about a 40 minute drive for you?

Andyjd - did your shipment ever arrive ? I have not been able to find a link to - keyscritter.com - and was just curius.

Hey guys im in auburn also and would love to get some. I have tons of zoos to trade with if anyone is intrested.

Just wanted to say 04Mach1 is a straight up guy with some nice corals I ordered from him and there was an issue he was quick to respond and make it right. The frag in my avatar came from him.
Allen

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8198968#post8198968 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Nitroq2
Just wanted to say 04Mach1 is a straight up guy with some nice corals I ordered from him and there was an issue he was quick to respond and make it right. The frag in my avatar came from him.
Allen
Any pics of the others I sent you?

Will post some tomorrow after the meeting, the lemon-lime colored ones are out and looking great and the others are still coming around but should be ready then for a good pic just watch boards and I will post them in a new thread. (sorry for hijacking thread guys)

Back