10g nudi prob

jbob

ok over the last couple days i've noticed a huge nudi problem. i was wondering what can i get that is small enough for my 10g to take care of them. i have a yellow tail damsel and a yellow clown goby in there now. any suggestions would be great

they're zoo eating nudis. i dont know if you meant more specific than that. i went with the green coris. i went to the lfs before i got any replys and talked to him about and he said if i wanted to bring it back after it has done its job he'd give me credit. so thats cool. i put it in a lil while ago and havn't seen it since. the yellow tail got a lil hissy and they stired up some sand then it was gone. so i'm waiting for it to come out and hunt. how long does it usually take yours to acclimate.

take the zoas out of the tank and do a freshwater dip...get some RO/DI water, match pH and temp to your tanks temp and dip...nudis should fall off, and watch for eggs.

Get the Damsels out they will just run it back in the sand or kill it
A dip wont work for the eggs but it will kill the big nudis I AM fighting them naw in the 40zoa tank form zoas I got on line.

Back