120 Gal tank, most of livestock and Rock for sale - Priced to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaculus

I am moving my two 120 gal tanks into one 200DD soon. I need to clear MOST of the fish and rock from my wife's 120 to make room to move my 120 Reef inhabitants and corals to it while I tear that down and make room for the 200.

Questions? PM me and I will provide you my email address. I prefer to keep conversations via email or text rather than pm's here. NO NEED TO POST "Pm'd you" lol

I need to get these gone fairly quickly so I will accept offers if you are picking up more than one thing. Livestock and rock I would prefer local pickup. The equipment and other things we MIGHT be able to work out some delivery options.

I am going to list the items here. THEN I will post pics of each item or items with a description under each.

Again, don't lowball me too much but I am willing to work some deals if you are getting more than one thing and you are picking these up. Oh yeah I live in Alliance (20 min east of canton or 45 min from Akron) If you make the trip to get any of this I will try to make it worth your trip maybe with some freebie frags..

Fish:

Very Healthy Foxface "œTodd" (Called for pending pickup) $50

Bowtie Damselfish (lost all yellow white -NAVY BLUE) $20 (Beautiful fish mature coloring)

Creme Angel Fish Large ("œBubba") $35 (NOT reef safe) (Called for pending pickup)

Singapore Angel about 3" ("œGump") $25 (NOT reef safe)

Large Fat HEALTHY Sailfin $40 (Called for pending pickup)

Pair of 2 mating 4 stripe damsels $30 (with larger fish in tank these are NOT aggressive in my tank)

Dusky Gregory (I THINK) Damsel FREE if you are taking other fish. Large about 4"

Mature Scopas and Yellow Tang $70 Must go as a pair to mature established cycled tank, These two have been together as long as I know.

Rock and some corals:

Tonga style rock with Bubble Tip Nem and Rock Flower Nem $50

Two pieces of Rock with Rock Flower Nems. $40 (not including GSP rock)

Green Paly rocks $40 to $50 each make me an offer.

Equipment:

2 AI Hydra Lights $200 each (White) IF purchase both I will throw in the AI hanging kit and Rail I am using.

48" Dual T5 light "œGLO" with 5 month old ATI bulbs $40

KW-300 Kalk Reactor and 2 gal Kalk $50

Digital Aquatics Salinity Probe $40

Available in 30 days: No pics but pm for pics via txt if interested. Will Not be available until I tear down tanks.

Four Jebao Wp-25 pumps and two Apex Controller interfaces $200 (moving to Gyre pumps)

120 tank and stand (fairly heavily scratched tank and stand sturdy but not clean) $100

120 gal Acrylic Tank with stand and Canopy with T5 supplemental lighting installed. Running with Beanie or Herbie Quiet overflow included and return Locline. I will clean it and buff out minor scratches before sale. I will also include the extremely high grit paper to clean and repair minor scratches that you may incur. $300 (Stand and hood are in pretty good condition)

Ok first on the list was the Foxface. I think he is called for and is pending pickup but selling for $50 VERY healthy Obviously JUST the Foxface in the pic

Attachments

• 20160228_122155.jpg
    20160228_122155.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 0
This is the best pic I can FIND of the Bowtie Damsel These are white with yellow top area and lower blue fins. When they are adults they turn a VERY vibrant Navy Blue like this one. As damsels go this one is NOT aggressive in my tank Fast but not aggressive $20 (He's the one between the Foxface and Yellow Tang)

Attachments

• 20151101_115948.jpg
    20151101_115948.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 0
Singapore Angelfish (NOT REEF SAFE!) very healthy he's almost 3" in length. We call him "Gump" since he has same colors as the Creme Angel that is named "Bubba" $35 but willing to deal if buying something else.

Attachments

• 20141117_205743.jpg
    20141117_205743.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 0
Another pic of Singapore Angel from a few months ago

Attachments

• 20141207_094927.jpg
    20141207_094927.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 0
OK Here is an older pic showing most of the rock and corals Most everything is for sale except the GSP rock and the nem in the center. You should be able to see most of the fish in this pic.

Attachments

• 20150828_130718.jpg
    20150828_130718.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20150828_130719.jpg
    20150828_130719.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20150828_130721.jpg
    20150828_130721.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20150828_130722.jpg
    20150828_130722.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 0
Can you provide pictures of the $100 aquarium and stand?

I have three people already interested. It won't be ready for 30 to 45 days anyhow while I am moving things around.

I am going to go home earlier today to get some better pics of things in this tank and will post them later today.

Emphasis will be on getting rid of rock, rock with corals and nems, and Livestock first.

Last edited:
Updated - Bold Italics Items are called for and will hold briefly. I have kept track of the order of who was first etc based on timestamps from here and on Facebook)

Fish:

Very Healthy Foxface “Todd” (Cpl_Mc Jim L pickup 3/12-3/13) $50

Bowtie Damselfish (lost all yellow white -NAVY BLUE) $20 (Beautiful fish mature coloring)

Creme Angel Fish Large (“Bubba”) $35 (NOT reef safe) (Ken A pickup 3/12-3/13)

Singapore Angel about 3” (“Gump”) $25 (NOT reef safe)

Large Fat HEALTHY Sailfin $40 (Ken A pickup 3/12-3/13)

Pair of 2 mating 4 stripe damsels $30 (with larger fish in tank these are NOT aggressive in my tank)

Dusky Gregory (I THINK) Damsel FREE if you are taking other fish. Large about 4”

Mature Scopas and Yellow Tang $70 Must go as a pair to mature established cycled tank, These two have been together as long as I know. (Cpl_Mc Jim L pickup 3/12-3/13)

Rock and some corals:

Tonga style rock with Bubble Tip Nem and Rock Flower Nem $50

Two pieces of Rock with Rock Flower Nems. $40 (not including GSP rock)

Green Paly rocks $40 to $50 each make me an offer.

Equipment:

2 AI Hydra Lights $200 each (White) IF purchase both I will throw in the AI hanging kit and Rail I am using. (Pending Curt J on RC)

48” Dual T5 light “GLO” with 5 month old ATI bulbs $40

KW-300 Kalk Reactor and 2 gal Kalk $50

Digital Aquatics Salinity Probe $40 (Pending Curt J on RC)

Available in 30 days: No pics but pm for pics via txt if interested. Will Not be available until I tear down tanks.

Four Jebao Wp-25 pumps and two Apex Controller interfaces $200 (moving to Gyre pumps) (Pending trade with Kyle K FB)

120 tank and stand (fairly heavily scratched tank and stand sturdy but not clean) $100 (interest in following order, Kori C, Justin M, Tony M, then Tinfoilhate)

120 gal Acrylic Tank with stand and Canopy with T5 supplemental lighting installed. Running with Beanie or Herbie Quiet overflow included and return Locline. I will clean it and buff out minor scratches before sale. I will also include the extremely high grit paper to clean and repair minor scratches that you may incur. $300 (Stand and hood are in pretty good condition)
(interest in by Frozen4244)

Last edited:
Here's. Few pics of both tanks. Lots of interest in tanks but not livestock or rocks. Tanks will not be ready for 45 days or so though uploadfromtaptalk1457358641371.jpguploadfromtaptalk1457358665203.jpg

Frozen4244 I realized I made a mistake on the pricing of the 120 Reef, I wanted to say $300 without the T5 retro kit. Hopefully that does not change things too much I really wanted to keep the T5 lights for the new build but I will honor that price if you really want me to honor that price.

How much are you asking for the rock structure to the Left side of the 120 with the light wood stand? Can you get a better picture of that?

I'll post pics tonight of all the rock available. The rock I think yiu are talking about is a ukani type rock that had the Montipoa growing on it

It is the rock that has Zoa frags on it. I see it in the very first picture you posted in this thread.
Ain't getting rid of that. That's a bonsai tree from west Mariculture. That stays. Putting that in the new tank. That pic was to show the foxface that i am selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back