120 gallon complete setup for sale

Canipeturfish

New to the site and recommend by a friend. .With that said, I have a complete saltwater setup for sale .. I am moving soon and do not want to transport it to my new home . . It is 120 gallon long, all livestock, corals,100 + pounds of live rock and sand go with it. . This tank is well established,no pest (has Asteria Starfish but dont find then to be pest ),algae or disease and looking to sell to someone who has the time to take care of it. . I have loads invested in it and asking $1500 OBO.. Here is a list of items for sale that go with it : Two Kessil A360W (almost 6 months old and never turned to full strength), gooseneck for lights ,120 gallon tank with very minimal scratches (nothing view blocking),stand for aquarium ,40 gallon acrylic sump with refugium ,caulerpa and Fiji mud, Coralife protein skimmer ( only thing I could find to fit the footprint of sump and stand but does well ) ,Aqua 25 watt UV sterilizer w/ extra bulb,return pump (not cheap kind, just forget the name), in sump heater ,2 Hydor wave makers ,Jebao wavemaker with controller , 4 stage ro/di system with 1 and 1/2 bags of DI resin and replacement cartridges, 2 two little fishies GFO & carbon reactors w/ extra GFO granulars and carbon,5 Clown Fish (3 orange and white, 1 black and white and other is maroon ),Lemon Peel Angel,Mandarin ,Bicolored Dotty Back, couple Blue Chromis,Cleaner and Peppermint Shrimp,2 Engineer Gobies, cleaning crew and maybe some others I can't remember. . Good bit of corals.. Some high end and some basic . Large pieces of JF Sunny Side Chalice (2 at the 6-8in range, couple smaller pieces as well), JF Evil Eye (golf ball size), 2 Galaxea (one green, one blueish,baseball size each), tons of mushrooms (red,green,blue, hairy) ,Richordea (3), 12 head torch, Myan Sunset Montipora ( I rescued it and it's starting to come back), small Acro (another rescue that's growing like crazy), small 2 headed frog spawn, one of the largest pink and green tube Anenomes (6-7 inch arms/tentacles) and probably some I forget. . Also, can have all chemicals remaining,refractor for salinity,cleaning and fragging stuff..Whatever I have basically comes with it. .I will not seperate items, it's bought as a package.. I will not deliver either. . This system is up and running until sold or forced to move it to my new home. . $1500 ,but,willing to negotiate some if purchased within the next 2 weeks . Serious buyers only. . I'm located in Lawrence County PA.. Thanks for taking a look and if interested please send a way to contact you please..

Attachments

• 20170130_211831.jpg
    20170130_211831.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
Willing to part out?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It says that he is not willing to part out in the thread. This system has been up for sale on craigslist for a long time now.

To the OP, let us know if you decide to part it out. More work for you, but you would end up getting rid of the stuff.

Yes, unfortunately it has been up for longer than I have wanted. . Not looking to get out of the hobby, just a break. .From building a new house with my fiancé and son, it's time to focus on those aspects more..

I'm willing to negotiate on pricing if reasonable offer is made.

Back