120 Gallon In Wall Build

Let's see the whole room that moulding looks great

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, yeah I'm kinda into doing up the house with molding. It's a small bedroom but here are some shots to give you an idea what it looks like:

f7b3c94801ade039cb000679dfb82f05.jpg

bc945b13529c0f400533a69da57c70f4.jpg

5a4ac5d26cbfce4758ff6de1cbceebd5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great the work you did on the wall unit around bed looks fantastic too !! I'd stay in that room

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thought I'd post a three month update photo. And yes I do have two anemones and a carnation coral. So far everything is doing ok, the carnation is being fed by a 24h rotifier drip that I refill twice a day.

b64d0fc9105641c0893493f571cf3540.jpg

Thanks! I'm just at the point where I'm realizing keeping the carnation alive isn't worth filling the rest of the tank with algae... might have to swap that one out.

Tank looks great Garbermatt.

I was wondering if you knew how much rock you used for your scape. I have a similar tank and I'm trying to get a feel for what I need.

Thanks!

Tank looks great Garbermatt.

I was wondering if you knew how much rock you used for your scape. I have a similar tank and I'm trying to get a feel for what I need.

Thanks!

I used about 100 pounds of Carribsea Life Rock I bought on eBay. I used JB weld Waterweld epoxy to hold it together.

I really like it. It looks very realistic and it has lots of convenient holes to attach frags.

Back