120 Oceanic Show - Complete setup for sale (again)

Doubledown

I still have a complete 120 Oceanic show setup available for sale. I had this running as a FOWLR for almost 2 years and moved everything to a 180. The entire setup has been empty now for a month and needs a new home.

I have:

120 Oceanic Show (48x24x24) glass tank on custom made Clarity plus black acrylic stand (with matching acrylic canopy)

66330DSCN0831.jpg

The canopy has 4 x110 48" VHO bulbs driven by a PFO electronic ballast with waterproof endcaps built in. This is the set-up:

PFO electronic VHO set-up

Sump is a CPR Cyclone 194. It includes a built in venturi style skimmer rated for tanks up to 200 gallons. This is the sump:

CPR Cyclone 194

System includes the mag 9.5 I used externally for a return as well as a Won Brothers 200 watt titanium heater.

Total system price $1000.

Any questions please ask.
Thanks
Chris

Willing to part out:

120 Tank and Acryic stand/canopy: $750

PFO electronic VHO woith endcaps/bulbs: $150

CPR Cyclone sump/skimmer combo w/pump: $250

Mag 9.5: $45

Won Brothers 200 watt heater: $10

Thanks
Chris

The canopy is standard height - not tall enough to put MH lights in unless you want them right on top of the water. The VHOs fit just fine, but the height requirement for MHs is tough.

Best suggestion I was given was to cut out the top center of the canopy and mount a fixture (like the Hamillton) above to appear as one piece.

Either that or run without the canopy.

Man, I would love that tank! Unfortunately, I have to buy a certain ring for a certain finger of a certain girl....which means I will be broke for the rest of my life!

Back