120g In-Wall, not competing (Joey )

Re: Couple more

Re: Couple more

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9805917#post9805917 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by plc001
DSCN2013.jpg

TOO CUTE. Where did you pick this little guy up?:lol:

Re: Re: Re: Couple more

Re: Re: Re: Couple more

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9845552#post9845552 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by plc001
Gave my wife a frag, well more than a frag, and we got him:smokin:

:lolspin: :lolspin:

the tank looks great.it really looks like a painting on the wall the way it is framed out.clean and simple

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9839719#post9839719 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mflamb
Yo Pedro,
Post some pics...closeups of your aquascaping...

Well,

One more subject to the learning list. How to take decent pics!

Sorry for the quality:

43007.jpg

Bubble

Bubble

That bubble is older than my 13 year old girl! It was a gift of my Dad when I only had 40 watt NO fluorecents.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9849346#post9849346 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Don Lino
Pedro, I see that sun coral is doing awesome man...Glad it went to a good home.

Thanks,

Had to put him up there to be able to feed him. I'm back to feed him every other day. Tried every 3 days, but he was not happy.

checkinhawk: see your frags in there?
Ah64av8tor: Looks kind of empty, need more corals;-)

t5s

t5s

B > ATI Blue Plus, UVL Super Actinic, ATI Aquablue, GE daylight, UVL Aquasun, ATI Blue Plus > F

1 each. Total of 6. 4 on a IC660 and 2 on a no name ballast. I played around and adding a Day Light made a difference. I had 3 ATI Blue Plus.

I have 4 10k Daylights and 2 Actinics and Im not pleased yet... The ATI Blue plus are they a lighter blue color, like a violet??

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9849476#post9849476 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by plc001
Ah64av8tor: Looks kind of empty, need more corals;-)

I have plenty and one free one for a tank warming present :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9849726#post9849726 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Don Lino
:eek2: :eek2: Tank warming present??

Joey,

Last I looked you still have a little work to do...... and by the way when is the party?

Back