120g In-Wall, not competing (Joey )

plc001

Premium Member
Well,

Almost finish with my project. I figure I share a couple of pics. Thanks for all that help!

120g-042407-1.jpg

120g-042407-2.jpg

Thanks All!

Thanks All!

Don Lino: I plan on using blue plexi glass on the back and nothing on the sides.

mflamb: Just finish paintimg the trim and did not clean the glass, so no closde ups tonight.

Pedro, great job I love your color combinations. I'm very interested in how you built your stand. Great job!

Very nice. What type of pump do you have feeding the tank? Are you using anything other then the closed loop for circulation? The stand isn't going anywhere - might strap your family to the posts during huricane season :D.

Sorry for all the questions but I'm designing mine right now and I love looking at others designs. Very nice job again!

Thanks!

The pump is a Eheim 1262 for the sump and the Dart for the closed loop. Hoping for no need of any pumps in the tank.

My garage it is still a mess, but You are welcome anytime to stop by any time.

Can not take any credits on the paint job or colors. My wife took care of that. I just clean her mess;-)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9806185#post9806185 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Don Lino
so Pedro, is this in your garage??

Yes. I built a room (closet) in the garage. It is pretty well insulated and I added a small (5000btu) ac/wall unit. The unit is set at 80 and the tank has been steady at 82.5

Wow Pedro that looks awesome. Great job on everything. I will have to stop by and see it in person some day when I pick up more frags :)

Back