125 gallon glass aquarium + custom stand and accessories for sale

NMTGrad

FOR SALE - 125 gallon glass aquarium with a custom built wooden stand plus all accessories necessary for a reef tank. $800 obo. Photos available upon request (being a noob here in the forums, I cannot seem to figure out the upload feature). The aquarium is a standard 125 gallon glass aquarium that measures 72"L x 18"W x 23"T. I built the stand using 4x4 corner and center braces. It is stained with pecan oak stain and is sealed with six or eight layers of lacquer, making it impervious to water damage. It has three doors with room on each end for sumps and pumps and a middle compartment with a shelf for accessories. Simply stated, this is probably the best stand you will ever find for an aquarium. Included are the following items: 72" Aquaticlife 12 bulb T5 fixture with lunar lights and built-in timer ($700.00 new - this light is more than enough for almost all corals except SPS); Reef Octopus Diablo 160 skimmer ($300.00 new); Eshopps 75 sump with Marineland return pump $250.00 new); CPR CS90 continuous overflow surface skimmer with Tom Aquatics aqualifter pump ($125.00 new); Dr. Tim's Bashea Pellet Master PMII bio-pellet reactor with MJ 1200 return pump ($200.00 new); three Hydor Koralia Evolution 1500 gph powerhead ($150.00 new when on sale); Hydor wavemaker ($75.00 new); Top Fin Air 4000 air pump ($30.00 new); two Fluval E Series 100 watt heaters ($100.00 new, but one needs new suction cups); Red Sea Reef Foundation Pro Test Kit ($35.00 new); one Ehiem Everyday Automatic Feeder ($30.00 new); one medium sized fish trap ($45.00 new) plus other miscellaneous parts such as an algae scraper, hygrometer, etc. This tank is more than capable of running a large healthy reef system (all the livestock is already sold, but I have three and a half five gallon buckets of dry rock and a bunch of salt that I will throw in). It could easily be converted to a freshwater tank by simply changing out the light bulbs and adding biomedia to the sump. It pains me to sell it, but I am moving overseas and cannot bring this with me. The whole package is a steal at $800, given that the accessories alone are over $2000 new. I will consider REASONABLE offers, but I will not part out the system. If you would like more information, please email me at NMTGrad@hotmail.com. I have about 14 photos, but being a noob here in the forums, I cannot figure out how to upload those photos. I can help whomever buys this to load it into a pickup truck, but I cannot deliver it. It will take at least three strong guys to load the tank and stand (I count as one strong guy).

Back