150 gal in progress

bethnjeremy

Here is my new 150 gal tank with my rock curing. Waiting on my ecotech vortech wireless wavemakers. 5 more weeks until i add live sand to the tank.

tank003.jpg

tank is finally all together and I made a refugium this week from a broken cpr wet/dry filter. Not the prettiest job, but it gets the job done. I broke down my 55 gal and added all the livestock and rock tonight. I will take some pix when my camera is charged.......

well here is the pictures that i took today. Lighting not too good it is about time to change my lamps out. Well I hope you get the jist of things!:rollface:

tank010.jpg

FULL TANK SHOT

tank015.jpg

ONE OF MY NEW SPS

tank016.jpg

MAROON CLOWN WITH HIS ANEMONE

tank031.jpg

LONG TENTACLE PLATE CORAL

tank011.jpg

MY CURIOUS CLOWN FISH

tank018.jpg

FROGSPAWN WITH ORANGE ZOOANTHIDS IN THE BACKGROUND

tank013.jpg

GREEN ACROPORA SPS

tank024.jpg

YELLOW TAIL DAMSEL GUARDS HIS AREA

tank030.jpg

ONE OF MY GREEN MANDARINS HUNTING PODS

Very nice looking. Is the tank acrylic? Kinda looks that way from the edges. Where did you get it from?

i got it from a acrylic manufacturer out of phoenix. I had it sent to san diego since i go out there to pick up the new c-130's for my squadron. nice to be in the community that i am with the marines.

I'm looking to move and wouldnt mind getting a bigger tank.. Im still up in the air on that though. Mine is doing so good finaly that I dont know if I want to change anything for a while..

the only problem is that i can't promise if i can get it back. Last time i argued with the loadmaster about getting mine on. It was a couple day argument. Odd thing was that i was given the ok when i ordered it so i could pick it up. Well I just don't want to tell you yes and their something happens. Plus right now i am not sure how long i will be in nc or if i will be going to cali. they can't make their minds up, usually. So I am sorry to say i will have to say no. I just don't want you to put the money into one and i can't get it back. Well from your pics your tank is doing awesome. Well just put my new halides in............big difference! Looks so much better now!

Back