180 gal tank, sump, stand and canopy for sale in San Diego

reefermad619

Hey everyone. I've got a glass tank, sump, stand, and canopy for sale. I've got a 260 gal on the way and I was trying to do 2 tanks, but with my work schedule, school, and dog training I'm afraid I was a little too ambitious. So I'm only going to do the 260 and the 180 needs to find a new home.

Let's get to the juicy stuff.
Tank: standard 180 glass tank. 6x2x2. NO chips/scratches anywhere! Black silicone. Drilled with 3- 1.5" bulk heads with center trap overflow. I go up and over back for return. Over flow has no teeth. They impede surface skimming ability.

Sump: standard 100 gal glass tank. 60"x18"x23". Has 4 chambers that I run in this order, skimmer-->return-->fuge-->ato reservoir. Skimmer section internal dims: 12.5" x 17.25"x 16". Return section internal dims: 10" x 17.25" x 16". Fuge internal dims: 21" x 17.25" x 16". Ato section internal dims: 11.75" x 17.25" x 21".

Stand: custom built, by me, all wood stand. Absolutely no particle board here. 74.5" x 25.75" x ~41". Built with all 2x internal frame and wrapped in 3/4" oak ply with solid oak top trim. Stained minwax Jacobean.

Canopy: custom built by me. Again, all wood and NO particle board. 74.5" x 25.75" x 18.5". 2x and 3/4" plywood internal frame. Wrapped in 3/4" oak ply stained minwax Jacobean.

I run the bean drain. It's the best drain I've ever used and thats what the tank is set up for. You can run whatever you want, but the bean is super quiet. I'm looking to get $1250 obo for the whole thing. If you've ever built a tank, you'll know this is a very reasonable price. Not looking to break up unless there are people who want everything. Willing take trades too. Mainly looking for someone to build me a metal stand for my new tank. Also looking for a non drilled 120-150 gal for a sump. Or maybe you've got something that I don't know that I need yet. ALL lowballers will be ignored. I don't need to sell this. If I don't, I'll happily use it as the world's largest paper weight before accepting a lowballed offer. Her are some pics.
AF8FA274-FEA3-4F41-BC91-1491A3C05C55-18638-000010236FB04C26.jpg

FAE8C2A1-8F8D-4CF8-BBE1-6ED72DBAB15A-342-0000008167E8F530.jpg

Here's the build thread. http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showt...gal-build!-You-know-you-want-some!&highlight=
Has all the pics that shows the steps and time that were taking to build the setup. I took my time to make sure everything was done to the best of my abilities. PM me for Qs or ask here. Thanks.

How did the bean animal setup work on a the trapezoid over flow as apposed to the coast to coast that he shows in his thread?

Works just fine. The coast to coast has better surface skimming than my trap overflow. But mine is still as silent as my last tank which had a bean and a coast to coast. You can come down and hear for yourself if you like.

Forgot to add that above price includes all plumbing and rio hf20 return pump. Pretty much a turnkey set up.

Back