2 part doeser

golfish

Team RC
Hey guys, I'm not happy with the dosing units that I'm using. I only need two pump heads and the controller...what's a good unit?

2 part dosing only and no wifi programming...

I have a bubble magus tm-01 that's been doing the job for over 10 years. Replaced the heads like 3x in that time frame. that'd be my choice because it's the only one I've uses.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I am using kamoer x1 bluetooth dosers. They seem to be getting the job done. Only annoyance is power outages make them lose track of time. I was going to say red sea is releasing their dosers soon too but I think they are wireless.

I really wanted to stay away from wifi stuff. I've got a couple AI Hydra 26s that use wifi. I'm sure it's simple for some but I've called them every name in the book over the past few years.

I setup a Bubble Magus Single Dosing Pump TS1 a couple days ago. It's very user friendly and it has to be for this old man..

I ordered the TS2 yesterday. They're so darn simple

bubble magus tm01. still trucking along and I bought these 10+ years when they first came out.

bubble magus tm01. still trucking along and I bought these 10+ years when they first came out.

Good to hear.

I've got BM Curve 5 skimmer (it's the cheap one) I think I've had it about 6+ years. It produces the thickest and ugliest skimmate that I have seen.

By far the best skimmer that I've ever used.

I really wanted to stay away from wifi stuff. I've got a couple AI Hydra 26s that use wifi. I'm sure it's simple for some but I've called them every name in the book over the past few years.

I setup a Bubble Magus Single Dosing Pump TS1 a couple days ago. It's very user friendly and it has to be for this old man..

I ordered the TS2 yesterday. They're so darn simple

Welcome to the old man hatin wifi club :p

Welcome to the old man hatin wifi club :p

lol,

I've been looking for a pellet grill. Guess what ? They all seem to be wifi controlled. I'd like to get one that's made in the USA but they're crazy prices.

Last edited:
Back