2 "terminal phase male lineatus on divers den

CODE3EMT

Can anyone out there confirm the 2 Lineatus wrasse on Divers Den are indeed males. They both look very much like females to me. Divers Den has them labeled as males. 1 is $299.99 and the other is $379.99

hogfanreefer

Look like males to me. The "terminal phase" isn't something I'm really not sure of how to determine and seems kind of subjective to me.

BigBlueTang

^^

The 299 one seems to be almost done transitioning, but the other one has the most blue I've seen in a while. It's a stunner for sure.

CODE3EMT

Son of a mother!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who bought it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Identify yourself!!!!!!!!!! You took my fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious::furious::uzi::uzi::headwally::headwally: LOL!!

Half Vaped

Son of a mother!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who bought it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Identify yourself!!!!!!!!!! You took my fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious::furious::uzi::uzi::headwally::headwally: LOL!!

Aww that sucks. I just picked up a Lineatus from Blue Zoo WYSIWYG for $300. It has a lot of yellow and its dots have a metallic sheen. I was eyeing it for a few days, even considered posting it here to get opinions, but was scared someone would snipe it from me.

You made me glad I kept it to myself. ;) I've been looking for a pretty Lineatus at a decent price all year. It's arriving Wednesday. Good luck with your search.

GimpyFin

Several fish are gone within seconds after they are posted on DD, just depends on the fish. It's best to act quickly if it's a fish you really want.

d-man

Yeah, code you didn't miss much.
They have them all the time and much nicer. Usually more expensive, but use a coupon code. Keep in mind, "super or terminal" also can mean older. So u may not get as long of a lifespan from them as well. Most of time I get my wrasses when juvenile or small female and let them convert. But I've yet to have a lineatus ever go "super" in my tank. And fwiw, I do and would again buy a "supermale" lineatus as they are imo, by far the best looking common wrasse as a "supermale"

CODE3EMT

Ya........ I lost my Lineatus a couple weeks ago. He was swimming very weird. Almost like a plane that lost all engine power and airspeed. His body looked almost dry in water, while he was alive and not that wet/slick/shiny/slimy look.

Live Aquaria was kind and gave me a credit for the fish. The one on there now is $379.99 Ouch! I was eyeballing the $299.99 but neither of these look like males to me IMO. They look like females.