2011 MARS fall Frag swap.

Update please read.

Due to unforseen circumstances the swap will be moving locations. At this time we do not have a new.location set up but if we do not secure one in the next week will postpone the swap until further notice. We are very sorry but this was unavoidable on anybodys part.

Shawn Borchers.

Update please read.

Due to unforseen circumstances the swap will be moving locations. At this time we do not have a new.location set up but if we do not secure one in the next week will postpone the swap until further notice. We are very sorry but this was unavoidable on anybodys part.

^^^^^^^^^

DIABLO CORALS.

To all,

Until further notice the swap has been postponed. I will let you all know when the new date and location has been set. I am very sorry for this but I have no choice until we can find a venue that will suit our needs and is available. I hope to have a venue set up by Mid November. So please stand by and be patient with us.

Prepay will be applied to the new swap date. So don't worry about that. If you cannot make the.new date or want a refund please let us know.

Shawn Borchers.

Just to let you know we have found a new location. An update will follow this weekend.:bounce1:

WOW its been crazy but guys and gals we are good to go. We now have a new location and date for the swap. So please get signed up and prepaid. I am also working on new Bonus round rules which I think you guys will a like. So here it is.
Let's get those prepay in.
November 12th
11:00 check in
12:30 swap.
Raffle to follow swap.
Where:
**** vfw post 6604
**** 1300 Veterans Way
***** Folsom,Ca,95630

This is just off of Hwy 50 and is only 2 miles from our regular meeting place.

The new VFW hall was recently built and is amazing. No paid parking! It's all lot and street parking
A grass area fenced in for family's and kids to hang out. (weather permitting)
The swap will be huge like a swap should be. Bring your Coolers and Frags and be ready to go.

Raffle table goodies
2x Hamilton Belize sun Pendents. Brand new from Hamilton
Bio Pellet Reactor with Bio Pellets. From Bulk Reef Supply
4x 25.00 gift cards from Air Water and Ice
$50.00 gift card from Reef Genesis system
2 custom made fragging kits from MARS
LED kits from Rapid LED
Reef Nutrition kits for Reef Nutrition
Multiple frags from Local LFS
Gift cards from all.over Sacramento shops.

Just an update so make sure that you have the right address before you leave home

vfw post 6604
1300 Veterans Way
Folsom,Ca,95630

Lots of parking for free and a fenced in grass area

Make sure that all frag containers are water tight and NOT in bags. Plastic containers labeled with all the correct info

Name of Coral Type ( SPS ZOA or LPS)
Lighting MH, T5
Flow High,Low,Moderate
Care Easy,Advanced
Your user name Borchers,Palygirl

Remember that Yourreef and Diablo Corals will be on site to sell frags so if you dont find it on the tables they may have it. John has promised the good stuff!

Back