2015-03 Meeting

NaCL H2O StL

Subject: March

With the late timing of February's store visit, we have decided to forgo our March Meeting.

The month of March is our normal month for nominations for officers. Anyone interested in becoming an officer please email me and we shall put you on the ballot for the April meeting's agenda.

Our April Meeting (date TBA) will include a "Fragging Workshop" with both of SEASL's Jims sharing their methods and techniques. Everyone may participate and all coral donations for the workshop are gladly accepted. Members are free and a $5 fee for non-members & guests will apply. As always, any guest that pays a fee at our events can also apply that fee towards an Annual SEASL Membership on that day. So it is a win-win.

Our season ending meeting in late May will be very special event.... a surprise has been set in place, and this is another one you should try not to miss !! Keep an eye out for the date and the announcement.

One last suggestion (from me, Jim P): As spring approaches, please remember to keep an eye on your tank's and their temperatures when opening up the windows. Far too many times I have heard horror stories of "sudden" ich-outbreaks and other problems when the heat goes off and warm weather sets in.

See you next month,
TEAM SEASL

Back