$250 Shopping Spree to Premium Aquatics

2nd Place:
That feeling you get when you realize if you’re not first you’re last
$100 Shopping Spree to Premium Aquatics

3rd Place:
Pat on the back
$50 Shopping Spree to Premium Aquatics

The Rules:

The qualifying period for the 2016 CDP Awards is 3/2/2015 to 3/31/2016. All transactions made after 11:59pm on end date will count towards the 2017 Awards. Points will be calculated as follows:

1 point for every regular CDP donation + 2 points for every new Original Coral donated + 1 bonus point for every 3-frag obligation completed during the qualifying period.

3-frag obligations can be completed by donating to the Swaps’ raffles. However, please ensure you check these donations in at the Swaps’ CDP Tank in order to get credit. Also, please remember you will not receive actual CDP points for corals donated to the Swaps’ raffles, only credit towards your 3-frag CDP obligations.

I will regularly update this thread with the point standings. Please check my math and let me know of any discrepancies ASAP.

Good Luck and Happy Fragging! :dance:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nickosha 10
slosrtnick 3
HouseDJSTL 1
mpcart 1
SaltyGram 1
thabizness 1

Still very early. Waiting on new member screen names and additional coral info before I can finish crediting all the transactions from the swap.

Last edited:
Nickosha 10
slosrtnick 3
makeshift101 2
HouseDJSTL 1
mpcart 1
SaltyGram 1
thabizness 1

Nickosha 10
makeshift101 4
SaltyGram 4
slosrtnick 3
HouseDJSTL 1
mpcart 1
thabizness 1

Still not quite done updating from the swap but getting close

And makeshift swoops into the top 3!

Someone's name is missing from this list...

what-up-with-that.jpg

My name is still my old slash name ... i think it has changed to oshanickreef since :crazy1:

I'm not going to back edit all the transactions just cause you didn't like your screen name. You're stuck with it as far as the CDP is concerned :lol:

Nickosha 12
makeshift101 5
SaltyGram 4
slosrtnick 3
mpcart 3
HouseDJSTL 1
thabizness 1
aqua_man 1

slosrtnick 21
Nickosha 12
makeshift101 5
SaltyGram 4
mpcart 3
HouseDJSTL 1
thabizness 1
aqua_man 1

Since slosrtnick is moving to Florida how will that work? I sapose it could all be mailed to him.

Since slosrtnick is moving to Florida how will that work? I sapose it could all be mailed to him.

Unfortunately, we may not be moving after all. But by the time we found out this uncertainty, I had already gotten rid of most of my "show" corals. So I said scrooge it and went ahead with the breakdown. So, this may be just a break from having a tank at this time. And I do still have the little pico setup with all my remaining CDP corals in there too. Lol....yes, its pretty crowded.

Nick

slosrtnick 22
Nickosha 12
makeshift101 5
mpcart 5
SaltyGram 4
HouseDJSTL 1
thabizness 1
aqua_man 1

slosrtnick 22
mpcart 12
Nickosha 12
SaltyGram 6
makeshift101 5
stephnewman 2
HouseDJSTL 1
thabizness 1
aqua_man 1

Sweet!

Nick

Nice job, Nick!

We need more CDP transactions - there a lot of great corals in the program and you can't beat the price.

We have an upcoming Frag Swap that is a great opportunity to pick up some free corals that allow you to spend more money with the vendors.

Don't hog those CDP points. The faster you spend them the faster you'll have a colony you can frag yourself - and more fragging means more points!

For those that want some SPS, I have some frags of the following for CDP distribution.

Green Spongodes
Leishmans Acro
Pink Lemonade
Strawberry Shortcake Acro
Green Slimer
Wintergreen Acro
Monti Red Setosa
Purple Cap
Green Cap
Red Cap
Tricolor Acro
ORA Red Planet
ORA Miami Orchid
Blue tipped stag
ORA Hawkins Echinata
Orange Digitata
Neon Green (Frogskin?) Acro
Purple Digitata
Pink Millepora
Purple Slimer
Ponape Birdsnet
Birds of Paradise Birdsnest
A couple gorgonians

All you have to do is grow them out and share with others.

-Mike

Back