2016 Frag Farmer's Market Info Thread!!!

How about a few fish??!

50497bff3465b0668d2dc2175c53813f.jpg

How much are raffle tickets going to be? Sry if this was already mentioned, tried looking through the 39+ pages on my phone the best I could [emoji1]

The Frag rack and grips are designed to hold and keep your frags from moving constantly. A Coral needs to be steady in order to begin its encrusting, and so the more it moves because of water flow the longer it will take to heal.

The Rack will take 3/8" plugs and hold them firm but not permanently. This allows your frags to heal faster than if being held in rack that allows the frags to constantly move around.

The Second part of the racks design is transport! you can place the racks into a container and not worry about the corals coming off the rack and ending up all over the container. It is less likely that you will have any corals touching due to movement during transport and so more corals to sell or trade!

The stand alone grips are meant to be used on your existing racks if you dont want to change your entire fraging system. If you plan on transporting coral to a swap you can use the Grips on your plugs and worry less about the arrival of your corals shape.

We have frag plugs designed to work with our racks but you can also use your own plugs that are 3/8" at the plug. Some 1/2" plugs will fit but not all but i will be making racks and plugs to also accommodate 1/2" plugs.

Will anyone be willing to trade a 40 breeder or cpr overflow box for some frags? I'll have them with me if anyone is interested. I know someone needs at least one of the items and I need frags!!!

Back