2016 Frag Farmer's Market Info Thread!!!

OK, I just got back from the Frags farmers set up and I have to say that is the nicest stuff I have ever seen at the Frag farmers. I would say about three quarters of the people set up tonight and even without the other quarter people it would still be the best Frags farmers ever. Don't miss it tomorrow come out for the day!

I'm so pumped for this I can't sleep. I've been up since 3 and I fell asleep looking at all the stuff in this thread. This is my first Frag Farmers market and I'm really excited for some reason and I'm only buying 2-3 corals and some raffle tickets. I think I'm more excited just to hang out with other people that love this hobby as much as I do. Friends and relatives look at me like I have two heads when I start talking about reefing. I think we should start having FFM's once a month, anyone else agree?

Also there are a few vendors with some insane wrasse...nothing but super males and hybrids!!

I also saw a big tank of crazy clowns and various other fish. This is truly a one stop shopping event!

No, once a year for the FFM is plenty...

2-3 corals? Good luck picking just 2 or 3...

Crazy corals, fish, raffle, people, what else could you ask for?

2016 Frag Farmer's Market Info Thread!!!

No, once a year for the FFM is plenty...

2-3 corals? Good luck picking just 2 or 3...

Crazy corals, fish, raffle, people, what else could you ask for?

I wish I had deep pockets that's for sure!!!

2-3 corals from each vendor!!!!

Yeah unfortunately I'm on a budget. Unless I find some $5 frags I'll only be taking home 2-3 plus whatever(if anything) that I get lucky enough to win in the raffle. I'll have a good time either way. Still have that 40B and over flow if anyone wants to trade for frags!! Is it okay to get there a little early?

Yeah unfortunately I'm on a budget. Unless I find some $5 frags I'll only be taking home 2-3 plus whatever(if anything) that I get lucky enough to win in the raffle. I'll have a good time either way. Still have that 40B and over flow if anyone wants to trade for frags!! Is it okay to get there a little early?

Doors open at 11. But there will be a line
forming for sure

Back