20G AIO Pics..

SSpiro

Been so busy, haven't had time to post pics of my 10G AIO -> 20G AIO upgrade..

First, pic of the old 10G setup..

dsc06888xe6.jpg

new 20G before being setup.
dsc06904zg9.jpg

dsc06906qk7.jpg

Rear compartments.. Water flows into the left compartment through 'overflow teeth'.. Then flows under bubble trap wall seperating two compartments, up throw live rock into an MJ900, which pumps back into tank.

dsc06983uk8.jpg

dsc06982gk0.jpg

Setup with 175w MH pendent.. basically its a reflector suspended from the ceiling, but I'm happy with final product. I picked up the reflector and ballast from a store closing in Orlando on the cheap. Lamp is an iwasaki 15K from FAOIS. Love the color..
dsc06969nr4.jpg

dsc06968fb8.jpg

GSM with daisys and trumpets..
dsc06979tu0.jpg

Green double-headed ric.. there is an orange one too, but couldn't get a good pic..
dsc06977vh2.jpg

Random blue shrooms..
dsc06976nr8.jpg

New coral banded..
dsc06974np0.jpg

Misc zoo's and long tentacled zoos..
dsc06981nl7.jpg

My first SPS ever.. Green Pocillopora Damicornis..looks great under actinic, which I don't have right now.. Excuse the crappy epoxy job..this one was hard to attach without a plug or tile or anything..
dsc06975tg9.jpg

And finally, FTS.
dsc06972mc8.jpg

Tank inhabitants are a GSM, two pajama cards, and a new firefish goby (although I havent seen him since I put him in :( ), plus the shrimp

Thanks!!

BTW, I used 3 pieces of LR from the 10G, plus all the LR rubble for the filtration form the 10g (tons of hitchhikers in there - brittle stars, feather dusters, etc which I never saw in there before).. and then another 20lbs of dry base rock to avoid cycle..

And for the record, I don't like the Koralia #1's.. I want to get #'2.. so if anyone wants to buy these, let me know. Just not enough for the 20g..

wow it looks awsome. i love nanos and smallt tanks you can do so much with them for less money. Love the aquascape aswell. Now it just time for a little ORA splurge!

Back