20GALLON STARFIER (rimless braceless) NANO FOR SALE

stagcrazy

ok so ive decided to sell my nano its something like 20Lx15x16 starfire i have another crazy idea i want to do so i would sell the tank for 150.00 that will include the pump and plumbing i did for the prefilter box the tank is only 3 months old if that i also have the livestock forsale mostly zoas and a tyree green leather that is 3x3 grown out from a small 1/2 frag and the lighting ios for sale to it is a sunpod 70w mh with 12 leds 6 blue 6white very nice light it is only 3 months old the time the tank has been running 100.00 pm if intrested we can work something out if u want the whole setup.

3489097941_69e3ac74c3.jpg

bumpity, any reasonable offer will be taken btw if u are intrested in the light i need to get rid of the tank first.

no skimmer but u can run 1 if u wanted i have had it up 3 months with basically just adequate flow live rock and carbon and some floss and it has been doing great no algae issues at all.

interesting...i wonder if that will change with some livestock though......

its a beautiful tank. Im craving it for my office but I just cant right now. So as far as filtration goes you just have it running through some carbon and floss and nothing else? Thats impressive. where is the media kept?

Also, what are you using for flow? Any heat issues with the sunpod? Sorry for all the questions, just curious. And if I win my next poker game....maybe very interested....lol.

well at 1 point i had alot of zoa frags a large green leather and a very small hybrid tang i have been qting in the tank for at least 2 months now, i clean the glass 1 time a week i myself am very suprised at how little i have to do to this tank. no bsing around, as far as carbon i run it inside the overflow box/tower for flow i have the mj 1200 and a koralia nano thats it . as far as heat i keep my house preety cold usually around 70f the a/c is on all the time so i had to ad a heater i keep the heater at 78 and the temp hardly goes up maybe a degree or 2 max. btw guys sale is pending

cool....that sounds awesome that its been so easy to maintain.

so another question, it has an overflow or just an overflow box? (ie - its not drilled right?)

Back