210 Upgrade Build with LED Build

Haven't seen that monster calcium reactor yet or could it be some crazy dosing system? You got to feed this thing. Wait a personal nuclear power plant to power it!!!! Am I getting close?:spin2:

Haven't seen that monster calcium reactor yet or could it be some crazy dosing system? You got to feed this thing. Wait a personal nuclear power plant to power it!!!! Am I getting close?:spin2:

Oh so close but no cigar for anyone yet. Friday is such a long way off. Here is a hint I actually had to take the day off just to be here when it was delivered. No its not alive.........yet.

Thanks for all the great feedback on the build. I am really enjoying it.

Up for this weekend, rock work and I am going to try hanging the light. Can't wait to see it over the tank.

Also have a little surprise for this build arriving Friday morning. I will post a picture Friday. Until then no hints. But this delivery will put this build over the top.

Does it rhyme with Hump Lol.....

Your a bigger tease than a high School girl Lol.

:lolspin::lolspin:Now that's funny!

Jeff from LifeReef sent me pictures of my Sump/Fuge this morning. The only things left to do is to install one more bulkhead on the drain side (you can see) and it comes with two lights over the fuge. Everything else, filter cartridges, plumbing, skimmer has already shipped. This will ship tomorrow. I should get it some time next week then it's on to final assembly.

So, obviously that's not what's arriving tomorrow.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I like the idea of the pas through under the Fuge area. I can't remember where I saw that design before but I am going to incorporate it in mine when I redo the sump for my 65. Those pumps are really nice also!

BTW, I ordered my LED's last night :) Still need to decide what I am doing as far as a frame/heatsink setup for it though. Prepare to have your brain picked apart Lol.

Back