210g rr filtration

frogguy1

I may be getting a 210g rr tank. Obviously I will be running a sump, but other than that not sure. I have had smaller reef tanks, but I know that I do not need the same thing for a FOWLR. I know reefers frown apon wetdry filters, but are they ok when it comes to FO or FOWLR tanks? I think what I want to do is run a wet/dry and a skimmer with LR. What do you guys think?

A wet/dry is what i am useing on my 75 right now with no problems. Also with a skimmer. But when i get my bigger tank i will be useing a 55gal tank as a sump/fuge with a skimmer.

on my 220 I have a 75gal ref and i wouldnt run wet/dry. refs just benefit the tank some much more along with water volume.

Thor32766 with your fish list a refugium would be ideal with all the tangs and especially the Mandarin. Im thinking of making a 55g into my sump and putting in diffrent compartments. One of corse for the skimmer, carbon, maybe LR rubble and im sure I could fit in a small section for a refugium. Lots of DIY sump/refs i can go with.

Back