210g stocking

saltyESQ

atm i have (they get along fine-queen has a good temper)
6" humu
8"queen trigger

want to add:
emperor angel
clown tang

what do you think?

Kahuna Tuna

Queen triggers are known for their nastiness, especially when they get big, so are clown tangs. In all honesty I think those fish in a 210 would be a ticking time bomb, especially the QT.

saltyESQ

the queen trigger is very tame. It is probably due to the lfs I bought her from. she was in a tank with a larger clown trigger and grouper. She was definatly not the alpha of the group. When I put her in with my humu,they fought for a few minutes and then got along. I can even feed them next to each other.

87379smallqueen.jpg

87379smalltriggs.jpg

saltyESQ

the queen is in QT, she jumped out of the tank and I found her on the floor almost dead. When I found her and put her back in, she was covered in ich. I am taking out the humu and qting him also.

saltyESQ

I have two 40g tanks that I am using as QT. it was amazing that the queen survived.
I walked into my office and spent about 5 minutes looking for her and couldn't find her anywhere. Then I thought about her jumping, but I didn't see her on the floor. So I threw my hands up in frustration and turned around and there she was dried up on the floor on the other end of the room. The floor was completely dry and so was the fish. Thinking that she was dead, I touched her and her fined moved. SO I picked her up and threw her back in my tank. She went to the bottom of the tank and was breathing really hard. Then in about 2 minutes she began swimming around.

it was amazing she survived, I believe she was out of the water for atleast 1+ hours

the queen has been in qt under hypo for about 2 weeks. All signs of ich are gone and she is looking great.
I plan on putting the humu in the other qt, which is already set up and running.