24G Nano System -Just took down, needs a good home

Fmellish

I ran this for 4 years and just took it down last week, my daughter dumped an entire canister of food in it, and a few days later everything died. I'm done with it, getting out of the hobby for now.

Looking for someone to take all this off my hands.

24 Gallon Nano Aqua-pod with canopy and stand. Everything is in working order with cosmetic issues noted below.

$100 and everything is yours

I'm not parting anything out. It's all or nothing, and no haggling. I'm being very up front about the condition of each item and I'm showing pics of everything.

Local pickup in Mission Viejo, PM me for details.

Here's what you get. The condition of each piece is listed.

• 24 gallon low iron glass tank with built in two-section filter compartment. Tank has plenty of coralline algae dried on it.
  • Canopy with fans and lights and feeding lid. *Note the canopy has a crack in the light cover and one of the two hinges is busted. This means never let go of the canopy lid when lifting it, (but who would do that anyway?)
  • Black wooden stand with front door. *Note the stand's structural integrity is 100%, but because it's made out of particle board and has lived through 4 years of maintenance and water changes, it's edges are worn and frayed and on it's top surface the paint is bubbling.
  • Sugar size fine white sand
  • All my live rock (probably dead rock now it's been sitting out for a week)
  • Maxijet 1200 pump (This is an upgrade over the pump that came with it)
  • Sponges for filter compartment
  • Heater
  • Ceramics (bag has a tear though)
  • Magfloat
  • Hydrometer+Thermometer
  • Bucket of salt mix, 60% left.
  • Tubing for water changes
  • (2) 5 gallon water containers
  • Lugol's solution and ammonia test kit
  • Funnel, (used for mixing salt)
  • Plastic sand and rock carrier with handles, (shhh don't tell my wife).

tank.JPG

tank_filter_area.JPG

tank_filter_media.JPG

tank_sand.JPG

tank_sand_rock.JPG

sand_rock.JPG

canopy_lights_crack.JPG

box_goodies.JPG

tank_all.JPG

Thanks for looking

Cheers
Josh

I will take it. If still sale. I can pick it up on Tuesday text me or call me at 714 seven 5 seven 2 nine 4 seven. My name is Julio thanks

Thank you for you interest Julio.

I just got done going through all my private messages, and I have it reserved now for the first reefer who contacted me.

I'll let you know if it falls through though.

Cheers
Josh

Back