29 g biocube hqi rebuild

ihavtats29

Ok im renovating my system. I moved back in june sold off all my reef tanks except this one due to lack of room. Due to the move and lack of time due to my job I lost all mt JF challaces and sps. That caused me to loose interest and ive done nothing to the tank since july except add top off water and feed the 1 black clown.

The rebuild will consist of all new sand, rock, skimmer and a new circ pump. Tossing around what lighting im going to go with. I can go back to the 150 w hqi , leave the kessel A150 that is on the tank now or use the Mazara p led system I have from my other tanks I sold.

Live stock will be mostly sps and gobies. After looking at the newer nano skimmers on the market ive come to a a few optiond I was really wanting to go with the eshops nano but with the 4 1/2" foot print it is not going to fit. The other option is the aquaticlife mini 115 any other input on a great nano skimmer will be helpful. The last option will be a cpr bakbak 2R.

Last edited:
Go with the eshopps or if you can go HOB, the aquamaxx is a great performer. Great to see you still sticking with it! I recent got out myself due to school and havent looked back just yet ;)

Back