3 foot Eunicid worm Pix

Gawd i hate worms....nasty lookin bugger, glad it was you and not me :)

How did you find out he was in your tank? was he eating your corals?

I suspect he was nipping at them. I happened to be up one night at 3 am. Figured I'd take a peek in there with a flash light. See what was going on.

Instead, I saw that thing with 5 short antenae (like an evil crown) and red eyes. Scared the *&^%( out of me! Did a little research and found out what it was. IT HAD TO GO!!! EEEESH

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12268357#post12268357 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Capt_Cully
I suspect he was nipping at them. I happened to be up one night at 3 am. Figured I'd take a peek in there with a flash light. See what was going on.

Instead, I saw that thing with 5 short antenae (like an evil crown) and red eyes. Scared the *&^%( out of me! Did a little research and found out what it was. IT HAD TO GO!!! EEEESH

Didnt sleep to well that night, did yeah ;)

Where are those posters now about putting bare hands in a tank......?? We all do it but Gawd......thats Nasty

Try putting your hand in there KNOWING what lies beneath.

We broke it in 2 when we caught it. My buddy took it. Despite spending the night in a bucket of dirty cold water, BOTH halves are still alive!!!!

Makes my skin crawl. Glad its Gone!!!!!!!!!!

I have one i cant get out. I keep mosty sps but it is working on some of my zoas. But they are just zoas and i use them for filler

I just notice one on a zoa rock this morning. I'm thinking about removing the rock and smashing it up? What do you think about placing the rock in a bucket above the water line and letting the worm crawl in to the water? How long do you think my zoas can be out of water? Or should I just smash up the rock?
Thanks
Cope

Back