30 gallon cube tank for sale

williams-crist

Hello!

I'm looking to sell my 30 gallon cube tank in the next few days. Glass tank with black wood stand and glass door. Light and glass lid included although the lid has a splice in the rubber and you might want a new light bulb although the light bulb is working. I have had this tank for several years so it is in used condition but has lots of life left in it. I will include the gadget for water changes. What is that called anyway? Lol. I also have a bucket of substrate and a bucket of rock. The rock was originally live rock but I moved it into this tank and have only had a clownfish in here for several years. I have never medicated the tank or the rock. I just tore down the tank today but will keep the substrate in water with a bubbler for the next few days. Great opportunity for someone who wants to start a tank without cycling for an extended period of time. I would like $110.00 cash for everything but will separate items for a reasonable offer. I will also include the power outlet with a timer. Please let me know if you have any questions. Also, I would like to get the tank moved asap to make room for new furniture. Thanks.

williams_crist@msn.com

Attachments

• tank2.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 1
Pictures

Pictures

Here is my attempt to attach pictures. I apologize if they are not the best! I can email larger pictures to you if needed.
Thanks,
Debra

Attachments

• photo(34).JPG
    photo(34).JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 1
  • photo(35).JPG
    photo(35).JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 1
  • photo(36).JPG
    photo(36).JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 1
I am interested in the tank, lid and light for use as a sump,refugium.
Will you ship, and what would be your best price, please?
Thank you

Back