30 Gallon Setup for sale

UMAquariumClub

So as the title says I am selling a 30 gallon aquarium that I've put together while at UM. This tank is a personal build separate from any of our UM Aquarium Club tanks. I'll be leaving Miami in May and want to make sure all the livestock and components are accounted for before I go.

For Everything: $1000

I would prefer to sell everything all together but will part up if necessary only after livestock is claimed. If you're interest in individual livestock or equipment then just leave a comment below.

Parts:

-1x JBJ 30 Gallon Rimless Aquarium
-1x Reefbreeders photon v2 (with controller and tank mount) 24" (Used for ~15 months)
-1x Ecotech mp10 (used for ~6 months on 25-30% power)
-1x Tunze 3152 ATO (used ~6 months)
-1x CPR hang on back refugium with light and pump (comes with chaeto and biospheres)
-1x nanomag magnetic scraper
-2x media ladders
-1x return pump with a splitter connection
-1x heater (think it is eheim but will have to double check)
-1x 2x4 stand built to tank footprint (very sturdy)
-1x magnetic frag rack
-2x powerstrips (attached to stand but removable)

Livestock:

-2x picasso clowns paired (eats pellets)
-1x six line wrasse (eats pellets)
-1x Wall hammer
-1x Frogpawn
-1x duncan
-1x Stylo
-1x ORA spongeodes
-1x neon green candy cane
-1x hollywood stunner chalice
-1x other chalice frag
-1x blood eye chalice (rough shape)
-1x rainbow bubble tip (clowns host)
-1x pavona cactus
-1x very encrused mystic sunset montipora
-1x war coral
-1x ASD fruit punch zoas
-1x "fire and ice" rock
-3-4x assorted mushrooms
-5-6x frags of "named" zoas
-4-5x frags of various "fire and ice" type zoas

Here is a photo of the tank showing the livestock as well as equipment. There are a few pieces of livestock not on the list which are in the photo but not included in the sale as they are frags that I am holding onto from our club tank or friends tanks (1 yuma, 1 neon candy cane, 1 bubbletip not included). If you're interested in more picture then just send a PM and I'll send over some from my phone.

Back