30 minute off timer for protein skimmer for dosing RedSea A B

CTaylor

Hi,
Is there some simple add on to the protein skimmer pump that when I push a button it shuts off for 30 mins? Rather than unplug and remember to plug back in?

if not my alternative I can think of is to plug the cord into a light timer to have it turn off 30-60 mins at same time every day.

Any other ideas? I don't have an aquarium computer.

TY

Thx Vinny.
They look to technical. I just ideally want somethiing I can attach to the skimmer, push a button and it stops running for 30 mins. I can't tell how those relay things work if I just plug the skimmer in and set a time, push a button and I have a delay of 30 mins.
I'm thkining this timer: https://www.amazon.com/Fosmon-Outdo...=3+pront+electric+timer&qid=1593357576&sr=8-7
But it's not 'on demand' button for 30 min delay. I"d have to feed every day at same time, which isn't horrible either

+1 for the TP link smart plugs. I"˜Ve used both their power strip and 2 plugs on their KASA app for over a year on my tanks and balcony lighting without issue. I run my protein skimmer opposite dosing amino acids, algae scrubber light cycle, etc. They occasionally go on sale, especially at Christmas.
Coralvue has a 4 outlet strip and a smart plug as well

I love the wireless timer.. I finally put it to use.. amazing! .. and it's only $8 each in a pack of 2. crazy cheap for this amazing thing lol

Back