300g Starphire Marineland Deep Dimension System For Sale

cato

New England
The time has come. I am in the process of preparing to sell my house this summer and must breakdown and sell my current system. I have no desire to move it or pay to have it moved or pay to store it for a year or more until I am settled in to a new house and ready to set up another system.

For starters I'm going to list the tank, stand and sump tub. Obviously, I need to empty it first and clean it up so think early spring to be ready to pick up if anyone is interested in buying it.

Here's the set up when I installed it. It's in great condition. Just needs a cleaning.

$1000 for tank, stand, 100g sump tub, plumbing and Reeflo Snapper pump seen in pic.

I am in the process of drafting up an extensive list of accessories and hope to post it by the weekend. Thanks for looking.

PM's or emails please chirocato@hotmail.com

picture.php

I found a couple current online places that are selling it today to give you a cost comparison of what you'd pay for just the tank new.

picture.php

picture.php

Same same Cato. Still running the 300g. That s a steal for that price. I had a good deal when I got mine new and your price is a lot cheaper!

Wow I remember your Build!! Sorry you're taking it down. I'm sure you're next will be even better...

Back