37Cube is finally up and running

650-IS350

Well after months and months of it laying around in the garage, after a 3week vacation. I finally had time to work on it and get the final rock scaping and cementing completed.

250 Current Pro HQI ( 250watt ) 10K right now but 14K phoenix in the box with 4 T5s (2x 420, 2x460 )
3 x Hydor #2's
50lbs of Marco Rocks
Deltec MCE600
Bermuda Aquatics Calcium reactor
ReefKeeper2 system
M3 CO2 Regulator

Bare bottom style tank.

Soon- Teco SeaChill CHILLER.

Sorry for a little cloudiness, just recently added some bacteria to start the cycling process/aid in it.

tankpics007-8.jpg

tankpics011-7.jpg

tankpics012-6.jpg

TikiDan

Premium Member
since it's BB you should totally add a vortech!!! hehehe it's looking good, glad to finally see it with water. :)

650-IS350

Thanks Dan. I'm converting my 20 gal frag tank in to a full zoa/paly tank with sand for some of my wrasses and cucumbers'.

DetectiveTofu

Put in one vortech as Tiki mentioned, and get rid of all the Koralia's for less clutter :)
Looking good Charles - diggin' the aquascape!

black_kapre

dude finaly........cant wait on how the tanks gooing to look............... im also starting a small tank, i want a 60 gallon cube........... my 120 crash hard every thing gone..............good luck dud, not that you need it...........=>

650-IS350

Thanks guys. LOL thanks Marko' Cant wait.

Can't do the Vortech for a long time. Just got me a Lexus IS350. Money is now tied up to that and what ever I buy for the tank will come from funding made from selling frags.

Andy- the 100 will still run till all the stuff is gone. I'm thinking I might sell most of my corals but keep small pieces of them to seed the cube. But keep most of the zoa/palys.

tuberider

Where's Lahey?
Premium Member
Looks good Charles, that tank and the rockwork would do well running a circular gyre.

malate

Looking good Charles. Glad to hear you got started on this project. Good to hear you got a new car too!

What kind of fish do you plan on having in this tank?

xtm

hey Charles!

Sorry to be way off-topic.. but I see that you have a Bermuda Aquatics reactor. If you wouldn't mind, can you please post a picture of it? I have one too, and for what I'm told there's only two of them made (makes sense, since the company doesn't make Ca Reactors) maybe I have one and you have the other one? :D

thanks in advance

650-IS350

Actually theres a couple more. Justin? brought 5-6 of them at the BACFM 2-3 yrs ago and myself and a friend bought one each. It was kinda of hard to pass up since there was a lot a influence from fellow reefers there ( won't say who ) :rolleye1: that I should buy it for the price and the construction of it. He's hooked his up and is happy with his , mine hasn't been hooked up this year it will. But I'll take pics for you and post it.

Charles-

650-IS350

Actually theres a couple more. Justin? brought 5-6 of them at the BACFM 2-3 yrs ago and myself and a friend bought one each. It was kinda of hard to pass up since there was a lot a influence from fellow reefers there ( won't say who ) :rolleye1: that I should buy it for the price and the construction of it. He's hooked his up and is happy with his , mine hasn't been hooked up this year it will. But I'll take pics for you and post it.

Charles-

tuberider

Where's Lahey?
Premium Member
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14631141#post14631141 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by 650-IS350

Charles-

Aren't you glad you bought it when you had money:lol:

650-IS350

Yup, now the money I have left over is spent re-cooping all the corals I lost during the tank issue. I spent soooo much money this month collecting different morphs of polyps (zoanthids/palys/protopalys )