40 breeder fs or trade

I have a 40 breeder with a stand fs or trade. I was going to be my frag tank but its too big. I will trade for a 10 or 20g w stand, and some frags. The stand is about 3 inches too small in the back, if that matters to anyone.
Asking $60 or trade.

Got any pictures?

Ive got this 10 gallon in my garage wanting a new owner.
DSC_0188-1.jpg

Last edited:
I will try to get a pic tonight....its pretty basic though. The tank is great shape, filled w water now so I know it doesn't leak. I'm not sure if you would have room for a sump in the stand. Its divided in half with a door, but maybe.

As a state they dont get much worse than the buckeye state! I hate that place, I left it .25 hours in a 27' penske after we returned to the states from our honeymoon! At age 13 I told my parents Im moving to Denver after college. I did, and will never move back, heck I barely go back to visit.

Ohio State Football is the ONLY thing I miss. I almost cried every saturday my first season out here, my friends would call me every play while I watched some pathetic notre dame game (the only thing they air out here). And then I found Crocs Mexican Grill and my 200 Closest buckeyes. Now all is good.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14826230#post14826230 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by runningstix
As a state they dont get much worse than the buckeye state! I hate that place, I left it .25 hours in a 27' penske after we returned to the states from our honeymoon! At age 13 I told my parents Im moving to Denver after college. I did, and will never move back, heck I barely go back to visit.

Ohio State Football is the ONLY thing I miss. I almost cried every saturday my first season out here, my friends would call me every play while I watched some pathetic notre dame game (the only thing they air out here). And then I found Crocs Mexican Grill and my 200 Closest buckeyes. Now all is good.

Ohio Taint.....owners of a tainted *national championship. Worst pass interference call ever!

Well, maybe not every, but it was a bad, bad call.

Back