40 breeder with stand/sump/skimmer

matthewduren

Westchase area, $400 obo, open to parting out but interested in selling the tank+stand more than anything.

Making room for a new tank and selling my 40 breeder (drilled for durso+return converted to herbie) with custom "XL" stand and matching hood, 29g sump with 12x12" refugium, fuge light (sbreef par38), bubble magus curve 5 skimmer, and all plumbing. A medium rock of branching green star polyps is currently in the tank and yours if you want it (it shoots off fingers that make it very easy to frag). The sand is included if you want it. I also have a ~30 gallon rimless frag tank that needs to be resealed that you can also have (36w x12h x18d).

The sump is a standard 29g with two bubble traps. The fuge is full of matrix and a basketball size chunk of chaeto. This would be a nice tank to put some new dry rock into and not deal with any cycling due to all the media.

NO other rock, coral, livestock, powerheads, lights, or pumps are included. I'll be taking the livestock out on Friday, and the tank setup will be available until next Saturday (Oct 6) then taken down.

Text me 727-386-6398 if interested. Text or check facebook for pics.

$350 for everything. All purchased new may 2017. Or $200 for the tank and stand. I spent $300 on the stand alone a year and a half ago.

Back