48" 696W MH for sale

n2aviation

2 x 250w MH bulbs
2 x 96w CF bulbs
4 x 1w Blue LED moonlights
total 696 watts
Great for deeper tanks!!!
Also, included is the hanging pendant (and legs).

We bought this Feb. 2007 and changed out the MH since then. The CF's will probably need to be replaced. All 4 blue LED's are okay. I have several pictures that I can email to you upon request. The cost with shipping and the hanging pendant is $952.67 right now from Drs. Minus the lights, the fixture itself is worth $780! We are currently running this on our 90 gal. reef and the lights are still okay. We are asking $400.00 but would entertain all resonable offers. We can deliver to within 100 miles of Tulsa or you can pick-up if you are near the Owasso area.

From the Drs. website:

Aqualight Pro HQI/Compact Fluorescent/Lunar Light Fixture

* One of the highest outputs from a single combination light fixture
* Space-saving unit performs the job of three different light fixtures
* Low profile anodized black aluminum housing

Space-saving unit performs the job of three different fixtures. Combines 10000°K HQI double-ended metal halide, actinic blue compact fluorescent, and 1 watt Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED lamps in a low profile, anodized black aluminum housing. External remote magnetic HQI ballast and internal compact fluorescent electronic ballast(s) with independent on/off switches for convenient 24-hour day and night lighting conditions. 15" x 2-3/4" high. Replacement Square Pin Compact Fluorescent Bulbs and HQI Double Ended Metal Halide Bulbs available.

Features: Highly polished reflectors, built-in cooling fan(s), acrylic compact fluorescent lens cover and glass HQI lens cover(s), and heavy duty mounting legs. Includes appropriate number of HQI double-ended bulbs, compact fluorescent bulbs, and Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED lamps.

Interested! Just trying to come up with the bucks. If it does not go by Saturday we might be able to work up a trade of some kind.

Also to add...

I have tinted plexiglass on front and back of lights. It is velcro'ed so therefore, removable. We did this so we aren't staring at the "sun" all day since we have this on the hanging pendant. If you need a pic, please PM your email addy and I'll send you the pics I have. Sorry, but still not sure how to post pics yet on here. LOL That's the wifey's job. :)

350 sounds good to me. I will speak to the financial director tonight and let you know for sure by 9:00

Well due to too many danged bills, I will not be able to purchase this fixture. I hope I did not hold up the sell for someone else. It's a nice unit and will put off some excellent light.

Could shrink to 3' but it might not look the same afterwards, LMAO :)

We will be at OMAS meeting tonight and we'll have the pics on our camera if anyone needs to see them. Mark's the half balding old guy and Serena's the younger preggy wife so just find us and we can show you pics, if interested. See y'all tonight!

i am still very interested in your light if you still have it, i have 300 dollars right now, and thats all i have, i would really like to have the light though, please let me know if you will take that, i can give you my cell phone number if you need it so u can contact me

Update:

Still for sale. Price lowered to $350.00

Just want to let you know the 2 MH bulbs I have in there right now are a 10 and 20k. The 20k should be fine for a little while longer but the 10k will need to be replaced. All lights work fine but it's been over a year. I'll post pics in my gallery.

You can pick/up in the Owasso area or I can deliver within a 50 mile radius.

Price lowered again to $300.00 Firm and final. I will be at the meeting on the 28th and will have lights with me so if you are interested in buying, please PM and let me know.

Back