480 gallon set up for sale in Corona

TrojanScott

Hey guys,

I'm posting this for a friend of a friend. I did see the tank, over the weekend. He's looking to get rid of it, and fast. He said he's sell it all for $2k, that may be negotiable.

From what I saw....

480 gallon acrylic dual overflows in each corner. Looked to be in decent shape. There were a few scratches, and not ever having acrylic, I can't speak as to how easy it may be to buff out. Still, just looking at it, it wasn't in bad shape at all. Nice stand and canopy, looked to be pine, with a bad paint job. Needs to be sanded down and refinished. Had two pumps running, looked to be Little Giants, but I'm not sure. Was using some sort of bioball method, and it was a fish only tank, no reef. Sump was pretty large from what I remember. Fish included, a nice lion fish, a niger trigger, panther grouper, yellow tang, and a few damsels I believe. (all from memory) Lights were VHO's of some type, but nothing to speak of, just enough to light the tank. (not to sustain a reef by any means.) I didn't get any pictures, sorry. I can give out his number to anyone who may be interested, I let him know I'd post what I could to see if anyone was interested. It's a big damn tank. Deep. I'm somewhat tempted to buy it and put some work into it, resell it. I would love this tank in my house, but I just don't have the money to invest in more lighting to make this tank what I'd want it to be! (nor the extra electricity bill) But, I do think a good deal could be had here for anyone in the market for it. If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll shoot you the guy's number. I'm almost positive he doesn't want to part out, and really, there's not a lot to part out. Tank, stand and canopy, sump and pumps, that's the bare bones of it. Fish looked nice and healthy. No powerheads/chiller/ or other toys that I saw.

Sorry, no pics. I can PM his phone number if you'd like to call him for pics and size. If I had to guess I'd say 5.5X4X4? Give or take? Not sure.

Back