500 Gallon Reef FS in Central Ohio

Norm R

details here...

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=16105664#post16105664

full.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Norm,

Great looking tank, too bad you are temporarily getting out of the hobby. Boy that set-up is just fantastic. Hope you find a good buyer for it. Don't stay out of the hobby too long, we need good guys like you. Stay in touch with us via Reef Central.

Dave

I should say that I have seen this tank and the pics DO NOT do it any justice. As good as the pics look, to see it first hand is stunning. Good luck with the sale.

I should say that I have seen this tank and the pics DO NOT do it any justice. As good as the pics look, to see it first hand is stunning. Good luck with the sale.

+1

Norm, Are you and your wife building the new house around the new aquarium. I am sure it will be bigger and better. Good luck!!!!

Thanks much guys for the kind words and well wishes. This was not my original plan. Once I started to get a flavor of what I'm up against in the next couple years, it proved to be a very difficult but obvious decision. I'd be feeling much worse if I had to give it up for other reasons...so all is good. :D

DEERE G, still very much in the planning phase but yes, it will be a big focus of ours.

Hey Norm, I know there has to be a few pieces that were hard to find and and you dont want to lose track of. Have you thought of making some frags and passes them around for friends to hold onto until you get back in the game?

Good point aerius007. I am contemplating setting my daughter's 85 gallon cube up again. I could throw frags in it and set it on auto-pilot. The biggest problem is I do not know what I want to keep next time around.

Back