$600 clown fish?

Reefpuck

Cool looking "platinum clown"...but $600??? And how do they breed these different looking ones?

Attachments

• fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 0
Seriously... I'm all for "things that look different", but I honestly thing they look kind of ugly and wouldn't spend anything close to $600 for those fish.

Just me though, I know, plenty of people are willing to put down the benjamins for those because they are quite unique... at least for now.

unique makes them desirable... looking at them makes them un-desirable. i agree... i wouldn't mind owning a pair but ONLY cause they are not very common BUT they are pretty ugly lolz

I have to agree these things are seriously ugly. If I were looking to buy a pair of clowns and these were in the same tank with 10's of other clowns for the same price I would not even consider them.

They looks slightly better when the black fins develop. I think they are overpriced but I also think many corals out there are overpriced but if people are willing to pay then thats that. I like my picassos better.

Maybe I should have rephrased "cool looking" in my initial post. :) I personally wouldn't want them either but Im still curiuos how they got this color...

Back