60G - TMC ReefHabitat 90 - Las Vedras ReefTank

RicardoBC

Hello Reefers,

I am here to share with you my new project that i hope to start in the next month when i move to my new house.
After some weeks of research i ended up ordering the new TMC aquarium, ReefHabitat 90 (230L/60G) with a very cool pack of equipments that with a good sale price. Here is everything:

Aquarium: Reef Habitat 90 (230L/60G) (90cmx50cmx60cm/ 36"x20"x20") with ultraclear glass, cabinet, pipes and sump.
Skimmer: TMC ReefSkim 500 Pro DC
Lights: Pair of Photon 84w with stands ( this bulbs are controllable with REEF-Photon app by bluetooth, very nice )
Return: TMC ReefPump 2000L/H (530G/H)
Heater: TMC V2Therm 200w
Starter Pack by TMC: This pack includes 10Kg (22pounds) of TMC Reef Salt, TMC All-for-reef (250ml), TMC Nitribiotic (25ml), TMC Hidrometer, TMC acclimation kit and TMC Test Kit

Those are all the equipments that are sold in a package with the aquarium.

For my project i am thinking to add this:

Circulation Pump: Jebao SLW-20 10000L/H (2640G/H) (for now just one pump but in the future add one more)
Sand: I want max 1 inch so i will put Caribsea AragLive Hawaiian Black or Fiji Pink in a package of 9kg (20 pounds)
Rock: Marco Rock 15KG (33 pounds)
ATO: D-D Compact ATO
Temperature Control: D-D Heating&Cooling
Dosing Pump: Jebao Wifi Dosing Pump

Attatch a picture of my future Reef.

So Reefers, i would like to know what you think. Did i make a good equipment choice? All your opinions are welcome.

Regards and stay safe,

Ricardo

Attachments

• ReefHabitat 90.jpg
    ReefHabitat 90.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 0
Hey RicardoBC! Sounds good but I'm not familiar with the TMC brand. In your research did you find other aquarists that were happy with the same setup?

Back