65 gal Rimless Shallow 6 foot Build

I was wondering about your doseing can you shed some light for me please?

I dose 10ml twice a day. I used the calculator on the Bulk Reef Supply Website, if you need anything else just let me know...

awesome BTA!!

He moved since last time but hopefully this time he will stay put. He is prety awesome with really nice colors.

VEry nice set up, congrats
I've been dying to go to TJ been craving some tacos de suadero o un burro percheron;)

Lets go, I'm always down for some tacos:beachbum: I've seen your threads on the other site, I'll hit you up one of these days for some corals, you also have a really nice tank my friend :beer:

I have followed this since you started it. Great job. The tank looks much larger than it is.

Sweet man, yeah the length really helps out...

Love the build. Looks really nice. Any info would be great about the LED's and an update on how their are doing. Think they will grow and color up SPS good? Prob don't have any tipe of par readings do yah?

I have been doing a lot of reading on algae scrubbers.net to get ideas about a ATS for my tank. There is a lot of great info there so as not to reinvent the wheel sort of speak. The GFO and Chateo seem to work ok but I am looking for something a little less labor intensive and more self sustaining. Plus it's just fun to build and try new things.

Back