7 days of Metal Halide

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot more than a "couple dozen" who have had problems with LEDs. There have been a few hundred at least. I'd venture to guess that thousands of hobbyists have been unsuccessful when switching over. RC is very small in comparison to how many hobbyists there are. If the truly fanatic hobbyists, like us on here, can't figure them out, then the rest of the hobby isn't either.

I've received many, many PMs from people switching back from LEDs and looking for help that never post a thing on the boards about it.

To be fair, now we are just in a ****ing contest over what ever wild guess either of us can make as to if the number of unhappy users signifies a stastically significant volume over the total users. Next would come a debate about how many users jump in with first gen lights that were not ready and then a debate about the individual users skill levels and finally a debate about if those users needed to select corals according to the lights (as its been mentioned some sps hate leds.) We can spare everyone the back and forth smart ask remarks that are likely to ensue. Lol.

Well, maybe just one smart *** remark: "Assuming you are correct, Then the coral farms and successful led users that ARE out there must be magic wizards. Quick, someone put me in touch with one....I need to plant a magic money tree". ;)

And we are done here. I suggest folks go do a water change or something productive:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back