1 ATI blue plus
2 ATI figi purple
3 ATI blue plus
4 ATI figi purple
5 GE 65ook
6 ATI blue plus
7 ATI aqua blue special
8 ATI aqua blue special

can these be re-configured to make a more blue look? i like the 20k look .

if not what new bulb combo would give a 20k look. thanks

Blue+
Blue+
Purple+
Aquablue Special (or KZ New Generation for even more blue)
ATI Actinic (or another Blue+ if TOO blue)
Blue+
Blue+
Blue+

Yes. IIRC blue+ is actually the highest PAR t5 bulb but don't quote me on that.

Yes. IIRC blue+ is actually the highest PAR t5 bulb but don't quote me on that.

You can quote Ted on that! The ATI Blue Plus bulb is the highest PAR bulb on the market and may even be more powerful than we think.

For 8 bulbs and a 20k look I would try 6 ATI Blue Plus and 2 ATI Purple Plus. Grab a KZ New Generation to play with as well.

You can quote Ted on that! The ATI Blue Plus bulb is the highest PAR bulb on the market and may even be more powerful than we think.

For 8 bulbs and a 20k look I would try 6 ATI Blue Plus and 2 ATI Purple Plus. Grab a KZ New Generation to play with as well.

Go with that combination, the 6 blue plus, 2 purple plus and the KZ New Generation. That was the last combinaiton I used on my PM, it was the closest combinaiton to the 20K look, really nice blue. I tried so many cominations before that, and it wasnt until I added the New Generation bulbs that I got that nice 20K look.

The ATI Aquablue Specials bulbs wash out color, frankly I dont see how some peoples pics appeared to be so close to 20K with that bulb, it always washed out color in my tank.

Go with that combination, the 6 blue plus, 2 purple plus and the KZ New Generation. That was the last combinaiton I used on my PM, it was the closest combinaiton to the 20K look, really nice blue. I tried so many cominations before that, and it wasnt until I added the New Generation bulbs that I got that nice 20K look.

The ATI Aquablue Specials bulbs wash out color, frankly I dont see how some peoples pics appeared to be so close to 20K with that bulb, it always washed out color in my tank.

can see a pic of the results, i feel the color was washed as well

Back