8 Foot Custom Acrylic Tank for Sale

I'm in Guilford Connecticut. Like all acrylic, there are tiny scratches that are barely visible to the naked eye. There are only two or three that are visible, to my knowledge when filled with water...but I always had to look for them. Keep in mind this tank was babied- No rock work ever touched the sides.

Due to the overwhelming interest in this package it will strictly be a first come first serve basis- meaning the first person to show up with cash and pick up the tank/equipment will get the package. I've had several people ask to pay me in advance, and or ask me to "hold" this, and unfortunately, this is not fair.

I will try to get back to all pms/phone numbers on Sunday. Thanks for your patience!

Due to the overwhelming interest in this package it will strictly be a first come first serve basis- meaning the first person to show up with cash and pick up the tank/equipment will get the package. I've had several people ask to pay me in advance, and or ask me to "hold" this, and unfortunately, this is not fair.

I will try to get back to all pms/phone numbers on Sunday. Thanks for your patience!
Glad too see you finally finding a home for this bad boy. I remember seeing it a couple years ago and I can vouch that it is as pristine as you will get a used acrylic tank

Wish we had the cash and the space. Shoot, forget space...who needs a couch in the living room when you've got this?

Spartech tank and equipment

Spartech tank and equipment

Do you still have the tank? Text or call me please asap 413-887-7896 can bring you cash in a couple hours

The tank is no longer available. I'm keeping the tank and all the equipment. Unfortunately, the five people who were strongly interested have either fallen through, or not been able to get a truck; and without getting into details, a couple of individuals did not sit right with me.

Also, with the recent snows, and more coming, the task of clearing an acceptable path to safely move equipment is daunting at best.

Back