90 g Just leaked all over my house

Hi pinkcoral, sorry to hear about your misfortune. Best of luck on the setup for the 3rd tank, let us know how it goes. If you do need to borrow more tank, I have a 50g that you can borrow; I'm at Pecos and McQueen.

You should definately try again. When you set up your tank, make sure the stand is level. I have a friend who had his 150 gallon tank on a stand that wasn't level, and it ended up cracking the bottom pane of glass and dumping all the water into his house. I felt awful because I sold him the tank when I worked at ATR. I asked Skip to go out and take a look to see if we could replace the tank for him. He said that the warranty does not cover the tank if it was not set up on a level stand. You should also get a gfci (ground fault circuit interupt) so leaks or splashes don't burn your house down.

There are so many great people in this hobby, willing to help out. You should give it another shot.

Thank you, I am going to give it another try. I love this hobby even though I have only been in it for a year. My children love it as much as I do. They are so upset we don't have the fish tank up. Yes next time I will do all of the above. :)

Back