90 gallon aquarium and various parts

dismayed

I have a 90 gallon aquarium I'd like to get rid of. It's a wavefront with a black wooden base. There are two 4 foot long Marineland reef capable LED bars; I think they are 3 or 4 years old. I also have two Hydor Korallia power heads that work fine but need to be cleaned, purchased in June. AquaMaxx HOB-1 protein skimmer also purchased in June. Fluval G6 with two unopened phosphate cartridge replacements, purchased in September.

I live in Norman, OK. Buyer would need to come here and pick up. I am open to selling as a whole or individual parts. Make me an offer.

Selling because I had a destructive worm that killed everything. I got the worm, but then since there wasn't much left I haven't done any maintenance on the tank and so I'm sure nitrates are sky high. There's about 100 lbs of live rock in the system but that's it. I can drain the water and chuck the rocks if buyer doesn't want them. I'm getting out of the hobby for a while but plan on building my dream tank at some future point when I have more free time.

Back