90 Gallon Reef Ready Log

aquaman3680

In Memoriam
Ok so I have had my 90 set up for 2 months now. I had a 60 before, set up for about a year, but i moved it into the 90. The 90 is a mix between softies, LPS, and some SPS. I have an Aqualight Pro with 2x150W DE 10K ReefLux and 2x96W PC- 1 Actinic and one Daylight. I have about 150 lbs. of LR and about 120 lbs. LS. For a skimmer I am running an ASM G2 and I have an 8 Watt UV sterilizer. Here are some pictures of the tank 2 months ago and now.
2 Months ago
DSC_0429.jpg

I took the rest of these today
DSC_0702-resized.jpg

DSC_0684-resized.jpg

url]

DSC_0682-resized.jpg

DSC_0679-resized.jpg

DSC_0657-resized.jpg

DSC_0630-resized.jpg

DSC_0627-resized.jpg

DSC_0705-resized.jpg

Matt

i like your tank! How do you find the lights? I plan to get the same lights for my 90gal...or the 250W ones.. Are the clams happy w/ 150W?

Yeah they are doing great they started out as 2 inchers and now thair at least 4 inches. You mean the bulbs? if you do go to www.coralvue.com. I work at a fish store so thats how i found out about them. Theyre awsome bulbs and they arent susposed to loose their color until the day they burn out. I kind of wish that I had the 250 watt ones my SPS certianly would grow a whole lot faster
I took some more shots today let me know what you think
DSC_0766-resized.jpg

DSC_0741-resized.jpg

DSC_0740-resized.jpg

DSC_0728-resized.jpg

Also does anyone know how to make the background clear too, do you have to change the appature or what?

Last edited:
Yes you want to make the appature smaller, which means a higher number. Basicaly the higher the F stop (appature number) the more depth you will get in focus in your photos.

Back