90 gallon tank going now

Lfires14626

I am selling everything in my 90 gallon reef tank including the tank- unfortunately I cannot post pics here but I can send thru email- it is a well established 4 year old system with a deep sand bed and at least 60 pounds of rock along with many soft corals. There are mushrooms, large polyp rocks, a large brown toadstool leather and a smaller one, cabbage, antheas, a green tipped long tentacled rose anename with a host large clown fish, a smaller anenome, 2 very large turbo snails, a large sand star, a neon green finger leather to name a few. Everything must go. The lights are 175 metal halides with ice cap ballasts and I have an SR7 protein skimmer that sits in the sump. I have no idea what things are worth so I am just asking for you to offer a fair price . I am home ALL the time so you can come by anytime you want starting this Sunday and until everything is gone. The stand and canopy are golden oak purchased 4 years ago from CF. I also have home made fish/coral food available in frozen baggies for $5 each. Please pm me if you are interested or email me at lollypop_laurie@yahoo.com. My son is leaving tomorrow for IRAQ so I won't be answering threads until Saturday nite. Thanks. PS I live right oustide Spencerport.

i bought one of her clones.this anenome is MINT!!i cannot get a pic to justify the colors.mine is a pinkish color with neon green tips then a spot of pink on tip. i sent a pm good luck with the sale and please tell your son THANK-YOU!!!!!!jimmer

I sent some pics to dbrider from post above...I am hoping he can post them. I am very sad to be leaving the hobby but I need to make my life simpler and want to buy my son a laptop so I can talk to him for the next 15 months.

how much for the skimmer? and what is the exact model? also how much for the MH ballasts? i am interested..

The protein skimmer is an SR2 CPR Venturi driven sump only with a 600 RVT Powerhead. It retails for around $140 and is about a year old. It is free standing with the biobales. The Ice cap ballasts are 4 years old, 175, and I paid about $170 each for them. The bulbs are a year old in October. PM me with your offer. Thanks so much. Anything can go starting tomorrow but the ballasts will have to stay until the last thing- hoping less than a week or 10 days or so until the tank is totally broken down. I have tons of sand and some calerpa also along with 1/2 bottles each of the 2 part calcium system.

I still have a LOT of nice rock left, tons of buggy sand and some polyps, shrooms and a nice toadstool. Thanks to all those that contacted me already....Laurie

TY so much to all who stopped by and got stuff. I still have some nice rocks left, a toadstool leather, some multi polyp rocks, and the protein skimmer I am asking $55 for. I also have 2 HUGE turbo snails that have been around over 4 years. Please pm me if intereested. Thanks- Laurie

Back