1 Green Striped Mushroom
1 Green Fluorescent Mushroom
1 Trumpet Coral
1 Candy Cane Coral
1 Hammer Coral, Branching
1 Frogspawn Coral, Thin Branched
1 Plate Coral, Pinwheel
1 Bubble Galactic Coral
that to much and yes I did my homework and this list will be added to the tank slowly any kind of special set up I needed

Scrap the chromis and I think you'll be fine. You're overstocked with them Imo. And they usually kill each other till there's one left anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pair of Firefish
pair Red Head Solon Fairy Wrasse
1 Kole Yellow Eye Tang
1 Dragonet after one year
1 Dwarf angle not coral safe
6 Pajama Cardinalfish
6 Blue/Green Reef Chromis will end up with one long term
Red Knob Sea Star
Derasa Clam, Striped with Blue Rim
add some snail, crab, and shrimps
2 Heteroxenia Polyp, Aquacultured
1 Blue Sympodium Polyp
1 Colony Polyp, Radioactive Dragon Eye
1 Pacific Flower/Ricordea Mushroom, Orange Spotted
1 Green Striped Mushroom
1 Green Fluorescent Mushroom
1 Trumpet Coral
1 Candy Cane Coral
1 Hammer Coral, Branching
1 Frogspawn Coral, Thin Branched
1 Plate Coral, Pinwheel
1 Bubble Galactic Coral
that to much and yes I did my homework and this list will be added to the tank slowly any kind of special set up I needed

cool dragonet was going to be the last added to the tank.. will remove the chromis can I replace them with something else and working on my cuc, then all will be making my list for my return pump, skimmer, reactor, dosing pump, was think the junior apex, maxgyro, got a old Hydor Koralia 3 Controllable 12V and Hydor Koralia 1, 2 heaters marineland for backup, got a old superclassic pump it's pretty big and may use it at first, for lights I want to do want Mark Levem's says and buy 3 smaller light to make them act like the sun

My coral beauty ignores my coral, I feed twice a day though and drop some algae flakes late in the evening too so not sure if I'm keeping him full stops him experimenting

The colors on Pajama Cardinals fade as they age and they're kinda boring just hovering in the same spot for hours. I would just stick with one or two of them.

Getting rid of the Chromis and cutting back on Cardinals should open up your bio-load to get more species of Fairy Wrasses. Maybe even throw in a few Flasher Wrasses.

A pair of the same species of wrasse will kill likely eachother, I would get a couple different fairies and flashers. I also wouldnt get more than a pair or trio of cardinals, they're not very interesting to watch.

Back