911 busted seam

swnoob

Any well known reefers local to 90280 interested in colonies. I've reached out to several but waiting on a response.

Tank busted a seam

Nothing is for sale. You may end up keeping colonies. I may be interested in a frag in the future if I get back in

Damn! Sorry to hear, if you can't find enough local help, I might be able to make another road trip?

Sorry to hear. I dont have much room but if you get stuck in a pinch let me know and ill make some. Im in Garden Grove. Working in glendale until 11pm then ill be headed by you. Zoa to sps system.

These are the times you just stop what you doing and go help other hobbiest I really don’t think he will have corals tomorrow we got to help each other even if it’s just to hold the corals for a while

PM me I'm in Anaheim, and willing to let you borrow my 40gal tank aio, also I have a big frag tank in the garage with chiller

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Damn bro. I'm really bummed about tour tank.
We have to save your colonies.
Let me know how I can help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any well known reefers local to 90280 interested in colonies. I've reached out to several but waiting on a response.

Tank busted a seam

It was very nice meeting you. I wish it was under better circumstances.

If there's anyone you want me to bank some of your frags with, just let me know.

Mark, your corals are in. They're definitely stressed, some more then others but all were to some degree. Hopefully they'll adjust and get back to their former beauty. I hope you come back soon and all you're going through is behind you and when you do and when it is, these pieces can be returned to their rightful place. Your number is stored and I'll keep in touch. God bless

Back